Welcome to the Utah Child Care Licensing Program!
Vision: Access to safe, healthy child care for Utah families.
Mission:To support working parents by protecting the health and safety of children in child care programs we oversee. This is accomplished by:
- Establishing and assessing health and safety standards.
- Training and supporting providers in meeting the established standards.
- Providing the public with accurate information about these child care programs.
LICENSING IS THE FOUNDATION FOR QUALITY!
WHAT'S NEW? ... AND MORE.
- January 1, 2019 Fingerprint Processing Fee Change
- Effective January 1, 2019, the fees for FBI Next Generation fingerprint checks will change from $32.00 to $33.25. The annual background check fee of $18.00 will not change.
- Safe Sleep Practices
- Following are articles about safe sleep practices: SIDS and Other Sleep-Related Infant Deaths How to Keep Your Sleeping Baby Safe Safe and Sound: Tips for Using Infant Swings Safe Sleep
- Openings on Residential Advisory Committee
- We have openings on our Residential Advisory Committee. For more information, please go to Child Care Licensing Committees.
- Openings on Center Licensing Committee
- We have openings on our Center Licensing Committee. For more information, please go to Child Care Licensing Committees.