Welcome to the Utah Child Care Licensing Program!
Vision: Access to safe, healthy child care for Utah families.
Mission:To support working parents by protecting the health and safety of children in child care programs we oversee. This is accomplished by:
- Establishing and assessing health and safety standards.
- Training and supporting providers in meeting the established standards.
- Providing the public with accurate information about these child care programs.
LICENSING IS THE FOUNDATION FOR QUALITY!
WHAT'S NEW? ... AND MORE.
- January 1, 2019 Fingerprint Processing Fee Change
- Effective January 1, 2019, the fees for FBI Next Generation fingerprint checks will change from $32.00 to $33.25. The annual background check fee of $18.00 will not change.
- Training Survey
- We would love your feedback to help us make our training as efficient and effective as possible. Your name and contact information are optional. To give us your input, please go to 2019 CCL Training Survey. Thank you!
- Openings on Residential Advisory Committee
- We have openings on our Residential Advisory Committee. For more information, please go to Child Care Licensing Committees.
- Openings on Center Licensing Committee
- We have openings on our Center Licensing Committee. For more information, please go to Child Care Licensing Committees.