Welcome to the Utah Child Care Licensing Program!
Vision: Access to safe, healthy child care for Utah families.
Mission:To support working parents by protecting the health and safety of children in child care programs we oversee. This is accomplished by:
- Establishing and assessing health and safety standards.
- Training and supporting providers in meeting the established standards.
- Providing the public with accurate information about these child care programs.
LICENSING IS THE FOUNDATION FOR QUALITY!
WHAT'S NEW? ... AND MORE.
- Interpretation Manuals for Licensed and Certified Providers
- The following information was sent to licensed and certified providers: Interpretation Manuals
- Safe Sleep Practices
- Following are articles about safe sleep practices: SIDS and Other Sleep-Related Infant Deaths How to Keep Your Sleeping Baby Safe Safe and Sound: Tips for Using Infant Swings Safe Sleep
- New Rules for Home and Center Providers
- New rules for home and center providers are now in effect. To see major changes go to Rule Changes.
- Fingerprint Processing Fee Change
- Effective July 1, 2018, the fees for FBI Next Generation fingerprint checks will change from $37.00 to $32.00. The annual background check fee of $18.00 will not change.